Repairing broken cultured marble

I broke a piece off of a cultured marble vanity when removing a faucet. Can this be repaired? How?
<< I broke a piece off of a cultured marble vanity when removing a faucet. Can this be repaired? >>
This material is called "cultured" to make it sound real high toned, like cultured pearls which are farm gown real pearls. The so called cultured marble is just a resin and marble mixture cured in a mold. The resins are often polyesters, so any material good for repairing a boat would work just fine. Most serious repair people would use a two part epoxy for this job. HTH
Joe