Repairing BB Hole in Window

replying to Bob F, an angel wrote: hi, I really need some help here; in my 70's and two windows with bb holes. one is dry so I intend to try silicone and clear packaging tape. Other is full of moisture; can I use hair dryer or shop vac to get exchange of air through the long cracks without breaking glass to pieces. no point in replacing as yet. I would really appreciate any help, thanks an angel that none seem to like. I don't know much about even doing this, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Thanks again

Reply to
an angel

replying to Kenneth, an angel wrote: I think so too. Do I heat overall window glass from inside or outside where pane is broken. I am a DIY"ER ; its not about money, but what I fix they will break again just to show who is in control. I just like to find answers.

Reply to
an angel