Repairing a sliding glass door

Page 3 of 3

Jean wrote:

We have very old sliders, about 40 y/o. The wheels are long gone and we haven't been able to find right type. When we had a contractor out to work on them, they donated a "topper" for one door. It is molded, one piece, with a rail that looks like a rounded upside-down "U". Worked fine for a couple of years, but now the door slides on the track. Need wheels or new door, and we have two triple units, so rather costly to replace.