Repairing a Olympia Carina 2 manual typewriter

Any shop in New York State that does it?

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

One time (about 1990) I had a Smith Corona manual type writer. I dropped it, and a part came off the bottom. I could not figure out where the part went. I took it to a watch and clock repair shop. The fellow there works with gears, and small machines. he was able to find where the part went, and repair for me.

.

Any shop in New York State that does it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I found several, using a Google search. TinyURL was created! The following URL:

ld&gs_nf=1&cp=42&gs_id=a&xhr=t&q=Olympia +typewriter+repair,+new+york+state&pf=p& output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Olympia+ typewriter+repair,+new+york+state+&aq=f& aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r _pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3226d37ade666d03&biw =800&bih=461

has a length of 292 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

[Open in new window] Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:
[Open in new window]

Reply to
Stormin Mormon