Repairing a garage roof...

I live in the north part of Ohio, still cold and damp with the snow melting. My garage roof is in need of repair. Parts are leaking due to melting snow. My question is this. When is a good time to repair the roof. I know what to do, but should I wait until the weather is a bit warmer or is it ok to repair it when it is still cold and damp.

Thanks for the help

Reply to
Gary

My shingles came wrapped with install instructions that said the temperature had to be above 45 degrees or the shingles would break and be ruined when installing them. Also, they could be ruined if it is too hot. Read your instructions on the shingles you plan on using and then worry about the installers.

PJ .

Reply to
PJx