Repair wall or driveway?

I have wooden landscaping ties retaining the lawn and an asphalt driveway. The landscaping ties and driveway meet at 90 degrees. Both need repairs. What should I repair first? Thank you.

Reply to
Sal Malva

Whichever one was there first. Does bottom tie sit on asphalt, or does asphalt butt up to side of first tie course? Just a guess w/o seeing it, but I'll bet you have a drainage problem and bottom tie is always wet. Tie should sit on gravel, IMHO.

aem sends....

Reply to
ameijers