Repair Price-Pfister 3 handle shower valve

I can't even get to the dome cover off. Is there a trick?
On 11/16/2012 10:52 AM, Daniel Harsh wrote:

what do they say when you call their 800 number?
On Friday, November 16, 2012 10:02:29 AM UTC-8, chaniarts wrote:

I just worked it of and got the valve body replaced. Thanks. I didn't think of the 800 number.
On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:06:13 -0800 (PST), Daniel Harsh

They will usually send you free parts or a whole new valve if you call or email them.
These things have a lifetime guarantee.