Repair Price-Pfister 3 handle shower valve

I can't even get to the dome cover off. Is there a trick?

Reply to
Daniel Harsh

what do they say when you call their 800 number?

Reply to
chaniarts

I just worked it of and got the valve body replaced. Thanks. I didn't think of the 800 number.

Reply to
Daniel Harsh

the 800 number.

They will usually send you free parts or a whole new valve if you call or email them.

These things have a lifetime guarantee.

Reply to
gfretwell