Repair parts needed

I have an old metal sink base in need of a few repairs. It has a name tag which reads... "Customized Tracy Kitchens" The main thing I need are replacement wheels for the drawers. They look like they're made of nylon. Does anyone know where I might find parts? Thanks very much,

xyz

Reply to
xyz

Are you in the UK?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Home stores carry lots of cabinet repair parts, including the track mechanisms for drawers. There are lots of wheels and wheel assemblies in the window/door hardware departments - perhaps one of these wheels would work?

Reply to
norminn

According to Joe Bobst :

Reply to
Chris Lewis

No, I'm in the US.

Reply to
xyz

Thanks for all the Ideas!

xyz

Reply to
xyz

Too bad, I had a reference to that name, but it is in the UK and unless someone brought it over the pond themselves I doubt if it is the same.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan