Repair parts needed

I have an old metal sink base in need of a few repairs. It has a name tag which reads... "Customized Tracy Kitchens" The main thing I need are replacement wheels for the drawers. They look like they're made of nylon. Does anyone know where I might find parts? Thanks very much,
xyz
Are you in the UK?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
No, I'm in the US.

Too bad, I had a reference to that name, but it is in the UK and unless someone brought it over the pond themselves I doubt if it is the same.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
xyz wrote:

Home stores carry lots of cabinet repair parts, including the track mechanisms for drawers. There are lots of wheels and wheel assemblies in the window/door hardware departments - perhaps one of these wheels would work?
<< replacement wheels for the drawers. They look like they're made of nylon.

If you get desperate you could make your own. Buy some Delrin or Nylon rod of the appropriate diameter from a plastics supply house, slice off the width you need and drill a hole in the center. HTH
Joe

That certainly works, however, the resulting "happiness factor" will depend on how well you can cut the disks, clean up the saw marks, and center the hole.
I've done it, but I have access to lathes ;-) You can probably use a wood lathe (given skill at the small sizes and appropriate tools), but a metal lathe is much better.
I've made some small bits of "hardware" out of nylon, delrin and UHMW. Ie: small pulleys, bearing blocks and specialized washers.
By all means try it, but you might want to consider drilling the hole then turning it on a hand drill to round off the circumference/"polish" the sides. Etc.
The plastics supplier may be able to short cut some of this for you.
If you're really hard-up, a machine shop could probably do it for not too much money (it's only a couple minutes for a skilled machinist).
Perhaps the hardest part will be replacing the axles (usually rivets). Simply bolting them on may have interference problems.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Thanks for all the Ideas!