Repair old venetian blind

Bigggg mutha. 100" wide. Hanging in my picture window. Likely circa

1954 (when house was built).

I'm guessing ya gotta dissemble the whole thing to replace a slat or

  1. So I snip one edge by the hole for the rope on the replacement slats and just slide 'em in one-at-a-time.

I need some strong white tape to mend the snips. Tried (first aid) adhesive tape and found it was designed only to stick to itself.

Any ideas for "strong white tape"? I'm brainlocked.

Thx, Puddin'

"Well, there's two trains runnin'. Ain't neither one goin' my way. One run at midnight, the other run just before day." - from "Still A Fool", Muddy Waters, maybe 1949

Reply to
Puddin' Man

Try white cotton soaked in Glue....White Glue or some clear drying stuff.

Reply to
Jim L