Repair of Kohler Faucets

    Where would I get information about fixing a Kohler shower faucet? Specifically I have a single handle faucet in the shower which has no hot water output. It seems to have slowly shut of the amount of hot water at maximum hot position. I think it must have something to do with the part that limits the amount of hot water for safety purposes. Anyone know how to adjust or where I might learn how? TIA
An email response if not expected but if desired remove the uk at the end.
It might just be clogged, espically if you have hard water. I say take apaert the faucet and see if it needs to be cleaned.

www.kohler.com They have info on all their products, as well as local distributor listings.
I'm using the rough in info they provide, even though I've not yet picked out my bath fixtures.
    Thanks for the responses to my message. One said they used the rough in data from kohler.com which I did not remember seeing. On returning to the page I found three pdf listings at the bottom of the faucet listing I had not noticed before. The exploded parts list was very useful.     Another suggested line was dirty which might be true. I called Kohler help and they said it was the mixer part of the faucet that sometimes gets blocked by dirt or seals damaged by hard water or chemicals. They are sending me a free unit which should find my problem. Thank again An email response if not expected but if desired remove the uk at the end.