Repair my Emglo AM78-HV4V air compressor

Hi Bill,

Don't have it in front of me any more. Sent it home with my brother. But, if memory serves me correctly it's 60uF, 360VAC. The repair shop quoted $50.00, the Emglo (DeWalt?) website quoted $43.00. Pretty pricey item, I guess.

Mike

Reply to
Mike S.

There are many starting caps/run caps/start kits on ebay. Check out

7576085987, HVAC MOTOR START CAPACITOR NEW 53-64 mfd 330 VAC M. About $11 with shipping. I consider this price expensive, by the way. Your dealer, though, is trying to rob you blind. i
Reply to
Ignoramus12063