repair mobile

hi are you fine ? my friend I have 2 mobile (nokia7610 and sonyerricson k750) that need its kits becuse must repair its thank you very much.
I doubt if you will find parts. Most phones are intended to be throw a ways and the would rather you not have access to the inner workings anyway.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:47:56 -0400, "Joseph Meehan"

I took a broken one apart though. It was really impressive.

beyond new batteries phones are basic throw aways today