repair mobile

hi are you fine ? my friend I have 2 mobile (nokia7610 and sonyerricson k750) that need its kits becuse must repair its thank you very much.

Reply to
amir khan

I doubt if you will find parts. Most phones are intended to be throw a ways and the would rather you not have access to the inner workings anyway.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

beyond new batteries phones are basic throw aways today

Reply to
hallerb

I took a broken one apart though. It was really impressive.

Reply to
mm