Repair Leaky Kohler 16111-4A Revival Faucet

I have this 7-year old Kohler faucet: http://www.serviceparts.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item 6802&prod_num111-4A&frm=2 Intermittently, the hot water will leak at the bonnet, between the top of the skirt and the handle, when the hot water is turned on. I have a 77005 valve, and don't know if this is the part that ultimately needs replaced but in any case, I don't know how to remove the 76153 handle to begin the process. The drawing appears to suggest that the handle is pressed on to the stem. Do I tap it off to disassemble? When eventually inside, should I clean/tighten a specific part to attempt fix before replacing the valve? Thank you!
<< I don't know how to remove the 76153 handle to begin the process >>
Call Kohler customer service. Number should be on their web site. They have a good reputation for solving customer problems. HTH
Joe