Repair Drywall cost for new ductwork

We are having central air installed in our 23' x 60' condo.
We have 4 Bed Rooms, 1 Bath, 1 Living, 1 kitchen, and 1 dinning room.
All ductwork is going in the ceiling (we are the top floor). I was wondering what a reasonable cost would be to patch the drywall. I have read that new drywall will cost $1 - $1.25 per sqft.
Will a repair job like this run about the same, less, or more than new drywall? Any idea on how much more/less it should cost?
Thanks for the advice!
Ten times the cost. Its all corners and rework. The price you see is for a complete new home, not just ceilings. Material costs are .75 alone. Who does the framing/boxing? that is extra too.

maybe this applies for your top floor: "Why It's So Important (and Troubling) to Keep Ducts and Equipment in Conditioned Space Perhaps the single most challenging BSC performance requirement for our Building America production homebuilders is that all ducts and HVAC equipment must be within the conditioned space (This means no ducts in outside walls and no ducts or air handlers in garages, vented attics and vented crawlspaces). It's an important and even driving element for each of the four case studies in this report. So, why all the heartache over this single design element?" attic problems: http://www.buildingscience.com/resources/mechanical/ventilation/Ducts_in_Conditioned_Space.pdf