repair concrete block wall

I need to repair ( fill ) a hole in my basement wall. It is about 6 inches in diameter and is the result of having to replace the water line coming into the house. What is the best material to use and the procedure? All I can find on a Google search is repairing cracks. This is much too large for those procedures.
Don

Before doing this, I'd wrap the pipe with foam pipe insulation. It allows a bit for expansion and vibration that can cause a problem five or ten years from now.