Repainting/refinishing white appliance walls?

3he sides of our movable dishwasher are quite scratched, more than a simple appliance patch kit can repair.
What type of paint would you recommend for repainting and refinishing the entire side?
Thanks
I believe Krylon or Rustoleum actually make appliance spray paint. Haven't used it myself but you might look into that. Cheers, cc