"Rep Cal" Shower Faucet?

I went to Lowe's Home Improvement to replace the washers and gaskets on my shower faucet. After unsuccessfully looking for them myself, I asked the guy working in the plumbing department for help and he was stumped. He said the faucet stem was so old that they didn't stock any parts. He looked in the illustrated catalogue and said the faucet was a "Rep Cal." I've done an online search and haven't found anything. There are no markings on the faucet or any of the parts to indicate a serial number, brand, etc.
The faucet is probably about 30-40 years old (but could be older.) Has anyone ever heard of this brand of faucet? Any idea on where to get information? I plan on going to a plumbing supply house tomorrow (during the week.)
Kyle Word
"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot." -- D.H. Lawrence
WORDKYLE wrote:

Supply house should be able to order stems and seats if not instock. http://www.danco.com / lists them.
Jim