Removing tree nut stain from vinyl

Does anyone have a method for removing tree nut stain (specifically, black walnuts) from vinyl siding (white)
My husband has tried a number of chemical applications, and I plan to try other, safer remedies, but I was wondering if anyone has a tried and true solution.
TIA,
Amy
A Ross wrote:

Try some oxalic acid on a small, inconspicuous place. It can be found at paint stores and is generally used to bleach out wood.
Mark
Try a pressure washer detergent specifically formulated for Vinyl siding.

Tried that--didn't even touch the stuff--and it was expensive!
DH ended up calling a couple of contractor buddies--one recommended good old fashioned bleach, and it does seem to be working...
But it's hell on clothes.
Thanks for the response,
Amy
How about TSP or OxyClean (from dollar store not TV ad)