Removing toilet tank ? (no tank bolts - where are they ?)

I've got a leak coming from where the toilet tank sits on top of the back of the toilet. I can see where the old gasket is disintegrating and have removed most of it poking with a screwdriver. Not sure how to replace this gasket since there doesn't seem to be a way of removing the tank from the toilet - no tank bolts ! Anyone have any suggestions ?
Thanks
cdm wrote:

I never ran into one, but I believe there were some oldies where the tank *screwed* onto the bowl. IOW, rotate the entire tank CCW.
Jim
Interesting. Thats probably right - I see no other bolts - even in the flush valve. That would mean un-bolting the entire toilet off the cement floor which I'm not sure I want to do. I might just end up squeezing some silicone around that area then. Thanks for your help Jim.
Speedy Jim wrote:

Check with the folks on this forum http://terrylove.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Thanks John - great message board for plumbing. At first when I read "terrylove" , I thought I was in for some unexpected kind of plumbing - I you know what I mean. ;)