Removing tar from concrete driveway?

I'm in a new development where the streets were just paved. We had a landscaper out to do some work and the bobcat he was driving left tire tracks all over our concrete driveway. I can't tell if it's rubber or tar from the newly paved street. Any easy way to clean it off? I tried just hosing it down but no luck.

Reply to
Mike

Various ways. Gas and a wire brush. Acetone. Or pressure cleaner.

Just practice on a section that is out of the way so you do not stain your drive. You can leave it there and your neighborhood will develope character.

I'm still trying to get this goddamned microchip out of my back that George Bush and the secret service stuck there in 1982.

Reply to
Yankee Rebel

If there are pieces of black it's probably tar and you can cover this with sand to help prevent it from being tracked into the house on the shoes. If it is just tire marks, let nature take care of it. Driveways get stained from all kinds of things (leaves, tires, oil, etc)--that's just what they do!

Reply to
Phisherman