Removing Stain on Carpet.

A carpet in a house that I bought has round orange stains at the bottom of where table legs sat on a plush off-white colored carpet. I am assuming the carpet was cleaned and nothing was placed under the legs, which were cherry colored. I have tried a rug stain removal product and a 91% alcohol solution and neither had any effect at all. Does anyone have any ideas as to how or whether I can remove the stain?

Thanks,

MD

Reply to
Mark

Try this site. It may help.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Believe it or not, WD40 claim this use too!

Reply to
Main Man