removing spilled paint from drive

Had a spill of green paint onto my regular cement drive...not stained or coated in any way...just slab cement. What's the best way...if any...to remove the remaining paint "clouds" ? was able to wash off most of the paint before it began to set...but have a cloudy residue left with various shades of green in about 10 sq ft area..spill is two days old now.
Would a 3000 psi power washer take this off...can get/rent one from HD...bit don't want to waste the money if all I get is wet concrete ?
any type of "cement acid wash" that can be applied first "
Any ideas are appreciated...
Thanks, Tim
Tim wrote:

I have used Formula 409 to remove dried, but not old, latex paint. Try spraying some on, let it soak, brush a bit, pour hot water to rinse.

Sure but the washed area will appeared lighter than the rest.

The acid will eat up the surface so it will look lighter than the untreated area, just like pressure wash.

Tim wrote:

Muriatic acid is used to prep concrete for sealing and painting, but eats some of the concrete. It can expose aggregate and might not touch the paint. I have seen it used to "clean" concrete and didn't seem to touch grease or paint.

My best tip for removing spilled paint from concrete:
Leave it alone until it dries, then scrape it up. Sometimes you need to put more paint on to make a thick coating so it's strong enough to come off in one piece.
I'm doing this for a client next week. I painted her front door with an old but unused can of paint that she provided. I shook and stirred it, then painted the door. Halfway through, I noticed paint at the bottom of the can. This surprised me, since I was careful to clean off any drips when I poured it into my bucket. When I lifted the can, I discovered that the bottom had rusted through. I'll apologised and explained that she should leave the puddle of paint to dry for a week, and I'll come back to clean it up. I'll take paint remover and other chemicals when I go just to be sure I get it all. I'll probably take my pressure washer with me, too.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

Pretty radical, but consider pouring paint on the rest of the driveway and washing it off to make everything match - not to mention unique.
Bob-tx (dam, I hate to sign my name to this idea)