Removing siding from home

Can anyone give me some idea of what an approximate cost per square would be for removing hardboard siding and disposing of it.
Thanks!

Sort of like asking what a car will cost.
Get a price from a local guy. Too many variables to guess. What type of regulations for landfilling in your area? What type of house? A big old triple decker in the city is going to cost more than a ranch home in the country.
I have calls out to folks to come give me estimates. I just sort of wanted to get a heads up on what I might expect.
I left the question as a generic cost per square, not asking how much it would cost to do my house specifically. Since regional cost varies, I should have mentioned that I live in the suburbs of MA.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

If you need to ask you can't afford it there!