Removing "shiny" wallpaper paste residue

Any tips on removing wallpaper paste once it has dried on the wallpaper? It's the paste for prepasted wallpaper. The shiny streaks and spots are driving me crazy. Thanks!
MarkZ wrote:

I have not had the problem, but I'll bet some surfaces are a real pain to clean up.
Water with just a hint of soap (maybe car washing soap) should do it. Lots of clean water rinse without really wetting the walls.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:02:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@penn-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MarkZ) wrote:

Lots of hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes & towel it off.