Removing sandstone slab from porch

Hi Guys I am trying to figure out how to safely remove the top sandstone slab and two smaller ones from our porch so i can replace all the damaged brick. Is there a trick to lifting this heavy slab without damaging it. Aprox. 5 x

5 ft. and it touches the house at two sides. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.
Reply to
ralston15

Please post a pic.

Reply to
Lawrence

I also need a pic.

Reply to
scott21230

You shouldn't have to remove the top slab(s) to replace the brick.

Reply to
Goedjn