Removing red chalk lines from concrete

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 06:55:42 -0700, RobertMacy

all you like, and it will not dissapear.

maybe "Whink", a commerically available mild hyrdofluoric acid for removing rust stains
but wear gloves!!!
On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:18:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What about rust in your naval?
replying to bill jensen, DD wrote:

I had red chalk stain in a kohler bathtub and tried everything to remove it. Then I read that the red chalk is made from rust properties or something like that so I used Ospho on the stain. It disappeared in seconds!!! I don't think you will be disappointed.
replying to bill jensen, Mr. Dan wrote:

I just found out today how to remove red chalk. Never been treated concrete 4 months old. Framers used red chalk and we are going to seal for the finish floor. The answer C L R. Calcium lime rust remover. I used full strength with a disposable paint brush. Brushed it it for about 30 sec and it was gone! Rinsed with a wet rag and moved on.
Mr. Dan posted for all of us...

Good post, I believe it was asked many times and no satisfactory answer was ever given.
--
Tekkie