Removing Patio Door

I want to remove our 4-feet patio doors to check and possibly replace the rollers. However I just noticed that the top of the door frame seems to be sagging a bit, just enough to make it impossible to lift the doors out.
I don't want to force things and possibly shatter the glass.
My only solution at this point is to use a jack to push the middle of the frame up the distance that will allow the door to lift.
What are your thoughts on this? Any other suggestions on removing these doors?
Thanks,
snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca (Paul Giroux) wrote in message

I suggest using a stiff beam above the jack to distribute the load. A similar approach should be used at the floor. Once the door is out, I would have the header above the opening inspected. Tom Baker