Removing paint off carpet

It is that stuff used to stain wood, black. Some of it has been spilled on the carpet. To aggravate the problem, I used bleach to remove it off the carpet and bleached the beige carpet an ugly orange color.
How do I remove the remains of the wood tarnish?
How do I dye the carpet back to its original color or something fairly close?
Is bleachstain.com a viable idea? Or can I get a dye elsewhere?
I think you are screwed. Find a scrap of carpet, and splice it into the damaged area?