Removing paint off carpet

It is that stuff used to stain wood, black. Some of it has been spilled on the carpet. To aggravate the problem, I used bleach to remove it off the carpet and bleached the beige carpet an ugly orange color.

How do I remove the remains of the wood tarnish?

How do I dye the carpet back to its original color or something fairly close?

Is bleachstain.com a viable idea? Or can I get a dye elsewhere?

Reply to
An Metet

I think you are screwed. Find a scrap of carpet, and splice it into the damaged area?

Reply to
Roger