Removing paint from TREX

Last summer we had the exterior of our house painted by an acquaintance, who was starting her own house painting company and has since gone out of business. She was rather sloppy and left some paint drippings on our deck, which is made of artificial wood (TREX). What is an effective and inexpensive way of removing the paint drippings? Thanks.

Latex or oil based paint?
tenplay wrote:

I have no experience with paint removal on Trex, but scrape and sand seems the best.....we have plain Trex and it should weather to the rest of the board after it is sanded.

No surprise she went out of business...
putty knife. or a razor scraper. it's just paint, not stain, right?