Removing paint from concrete? (Need help!)

From the end of my siding, down to the ground, theres about a 24 inch area of cinderblocks, not sure what they call this around most homes. But mine has been painted by some fool before I purchased the house, and I want to remove the paint from that and the front porch.

Its already starting to peel off here and there, and I DO NOT want to chip it off and repaint it every couple of years. Most of my neighbors just have the bare cinderblocks.

Anyone know a way to remove mass amounts of paint like this around my house?

Thanks for the help!

Reply to
Ron Smith