Removing old sealer from a concrete floor.

Hi everyone,

I've just taken posession of a commercial building which has been out of use for about 8 or so years. I'm opening a laser tag facility in the building and want to do some funky painting/staining on the floor in the reception area.

My problem is that there is an old sealer (along with some yellow paint lines) on the floor. The old sealer is coming off in areas. I had someone check to see if it could be removed with a stripper--but no luck. I can't seem to find anyone who knows HOW to get the old stuff off so that I can start over. Any help? Thanks a lot

Reply to
Elainey

COncrete planer would probably do it. Noise and dust protection required.

Reply to
Goedjn

concrete floors are prep-ed with a 'shot blast' machine. Look in the phone book for shot blasting, blast-trax (brand name) or seamless epoxy floors (they use shot blasting units or contractors)

paul oman progressive epoxy polymers

Reply to
Paul Oman

Reply to