Removing Moss From Driveway ?

Hello:
Due to shade, etc., I have a fair amount of really healthy moss growing on parts of my asphalt driveway, and brick walk.
Have scraped some of it off, but it's a rough job.
Was wondering if I spray with a Clorox solution, would this kill the stuff ? If so, what % to use ?
Also, if dead, will it be more easily removable, with, e.g., just a hose ?
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks, Bob
Robert11 wrote:

I have found it not any easier to remove it dead that alive.
I use a pressure washer to remove it from real masonry. Don't try it with veneer bricks. Test any area you are going to use it on.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
bleach works great 25% is probably enough

Or could it cause more damage than the benefit is worth...
blueman wrote:

Pressure washer is easiest... now, if I could JUST get mine started. <grin>
Joseph Meehan wrote:

returning.

is killed quickly and it stays dead for a long time.
I don't bother cleaning it up. The dead moss is brown in color and is not as noticeable.
No luck with hose removal. Pressure washing is forceful enough to get rid of the residual but you risk damaging the bricks, especially if they are cement bricks (paving stones) like mine.
Gary
Sounds like a job for a borrowed, rented or purchased pressure washer !
--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven\'s Current Weather