Removing Marks on Acrylic Sink

I just replaced our kitchen sink because it had some dings in it and it had all sorts of marks on it from our aluminum pots and pans. Well, it is already starting to get marks on it again. Do any of you know any reliable ways to get those marks off of the sink? I want to keep it looking nice and nothing I try seems to work.
Thanks! John
Oh pshaw, on Tue 01 Aug 2006 10:30:25a, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com meant to say...

I have found that one of the polishes recommended for smoothtop ranges works remarkably well for this and will not scratch the acrylic.
This is one such brand...
    http://www.weiman.com/products/kitchen/glass_cleaner.php
--
Wayne Boatwright
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Thanks, I'll give one of those products a try.
John