removing lever handle

I did it once before but can't remember how do I get the handle off a Moen single lever pullout?

I removed the logo to reveal a central hole and a smaller one on the left of it but still can't rememeber how to get the lever off.

Reply to
Labarbera6

Is this the lever with the allen set screw in the hole?

Reply to
tnom

Thanks I found it. Looked again closer and Allen Set Screw was filled with crud, cleaned out with paper clip and allen wrench took it right out.

Reply to
assistantf