removing lever handle

I did it once before but can't remember how do I get the handle off a Moen single lever pullout?
I removed the logo to reveal a central hole and a smaller one on the left of it but still can't rememeber how to get the lever off.
On 17 Feb 2007 09:03:45 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Is this the lever with the allen set screw in the hole?
On Feb 17, 12:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Thanks I found it. Looked again closer and Allen Set Screw was filled with crud, cleaned out with paper clip and allen wrench took it right out.