Removing Lead From Old Paint

I lost a dear friend from cancer he willed me his paint. I inherited about 100 gallons of old paint from the 1920's and 30's that he had in storage. I was glad to get this because my house and walls need paint. Someone told me this paint may contain lead, and be dangerous. They said alot of the old paint had lead in it.
Well, I figure that I got plenty of paint, and I will simply just remove the lead from it. Does anyone know how to get the lead out of this paint? Is there a magnet that will catch it or something like that?
I am anxious to start painting, so please send help ASAP.
Mark Orwell Robertson Orien Nickleson
Smells like a troll.
--
Joseph E. Meehan