removing latex paint from rubber weather stripping

I painted my garage doors and the paint did not cure properly. I shut the door and the garage door latex paint now sticks like crazy to the rubber weather stripping. So every time I open the garage door, there is a loud ripping sound as the garage door rips away from the rubber weather stripping every time I open it. Is there anything I can used to remove the latex paint from the rubber weather stripping ? I was thinking of just replacing the weather stripping and that's it, but I would like to fix it first if I can. thanks.

It would be simpler to replace the weatherstripping. Rubber material has pores that the latex paint can enter (easily if its solvent causes the weatherstrip material to soften on contact). You may never get the paint out without ruining the weatherstrip function.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

I'd try spraying some silicone on the strip first and see if that solves the problem. Easier than replacing the strip or cleaning it.