Removing latex paint from floor

I'm in the process of laying ceramic floor tiles in my house (first time to do this) and I was surprised to find a LOT of overspray on the floor (concrete slab) under the carpet.
So far, I have been working on the closets. I removed as much of the paint as I could with a scraper, then used rubbing alcohol as a solvent to dissolve the rest and wiped it up with a clean rag.
I can see from the MSDS that rubbing alcohol is not good for you. :-)
I would really appreciate it if someone would suggest a better method of removing this paint.
THANKS.
--
Lewis.

http://tinyurl.com/r3r6
Toluene (Toluol) or Xylene (Xylol) are better solvents than rubbing alcohol, which is probably isopropanol, for cleaning up latex paint. Both are available in a good hardware or paint store. Xylene has a vapor pressure that is about 20% of toluene's so it will evaporate slower. Xylene would be my 1st choice. None of these are good to inhale in quantity but a good fan and a source of fresh air will go a long way toward minimizing any problems.
Boden
Lewis Campbell wrote:

El you bozo Toluene and Zylol are 1000 times worse for you than alcohol , Alcohol , did you ever drink it ? A thick mix of TSP and water cover vith plastic for maybe 4 hrs. or more . Thas the Least toxic way .
Rubbing alchohol is bad? That's a new one on me. Stay away from the toulene and xylene that the other guy suggested, unless you want to hare-lip everyone in the county.
Try some sudsy ammonia...or is that bad, too?

paint