Removing hair dye

Sorry, I think I lost the original post, but to the guy with the purple haired daughter and newly decorated purple sink and floor, my suggestion is to try oxy-clean. Make a paste and leave it on.

That's worked for me on a lot of bad counter stains.

Otherwise, my hairdresser has something that she uses to get hair dye off of skin, maybe a beauty supply company might have some clues.

Reply to
ZsaZsa

the purple

suggestion is

hair dye off of

Or he could try barkeeper's friend, a bleaching scouring powder.

Bob

Reply to
Bob