Removing hair dye

Sorry, I think I lost the original post, but to the guy with the purple haired daughter and newly decorated purple sink and floor, my suggestion is to try oxy-clean. Make a paste and leave it on.
That's worked for me on a lot of bad counter stains.
Otherwise, my hairdresser has something that she uses to get hair dye off of skin, maybe a beauty supply company might have some clues.

Or he could try barkeeper's friend, a bleaching scouring powder.
Bob