Removing fence

A fence that was on the property when I purchased the house is really in need of repair. I would prefer to just remove the fence. See any problems?

Why not ask the person who owns the fence?
-- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)

depends on local laws
is this a fence between you and a neighbor? depending on laws, ou might have to consult him first, but if he refuses to let you remove it, he's responsible for half the costs of the repairs to the fence.
An aching back
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in message

Do you have a survey that shows the fence to be yours? I've found a number of fences well off the proprety line. Then, as has been suggested, consultation with your neighbor will save bad feelings.
TB