Removing built-in tub/shower (fiberglass)

Hi,
I'm doing a bath remodel and will be replacing an integral fiberglass tub/shower unit with a soaking tub and tiled walls. What's the best way to dismantle the old unit with a minimum of effort and glass dust? I'm thinking it's Sawzall and facemask time... Any better ideas out there?
Mitch
(I'm planning to tile the walls for a nice look, but dread keeping it clean. I'd use a three-piece surround if I could find one that looked sharp and wasn't flimsy...suggestions?)
Mitch Skool wrote:

A coarse Sawzall blade probably works as well as anything. Put a box fan in the window to create some negative pressure in the room.
Jim
<< I'm thinking it's Sawzall and facemask time... >>
Use a spritzer with water and a real short blade in the Sawzall and take out big chunks at a time. Dust will be minimal, so you may not even bother with a dust mask. I'd start at the top with a horizontal cut all the way around a foot or better from the top. Chop this into four pieces and repeat as needed until it's all trash can sized. Shouldn't take more than half an hour with some help to remove debris. Have a pry bar handy to pull out the roofing nails they usually use to fix the flange to the studs. For a replacment unit Kohler (and probably others) has some spiffy units. A plumbing warehouse will probably have the best selection of catalogs with descriptions and pictures of what you need. Take your time and do it well. This is the second most expensive remodel after kitchens for most people. HTH
Joe