Removing Bathtub Sliding Door Tracks

Does anyone have any ideas of how to remove these from the bathtub's edge? I'm taking them off permanently, and didn't want to damage the bathtub. There's no caulk on either side of the tracks. Is there a solvent that would be safe to try? Thanks for your help and ideas.
There is probably caulk right down the centre of the underside of the track. This track probably isn't going to be easy to remove. Avoid using metal tools if you can as scratching the tub is all too easy. I had some hardwood wedges that is gradually worked under the track at one end and eventually had the track wedged up enough to start working down the length of the track.
A package of door framing wedges from your local building supply might do the trick.
I found it to be a labour intensive job.
Good luck.
If caulk is the problem and simply prying up doesn't work, Home Depot and others have a tube of CAULK REMOVER . ++++++++++++++

I think that these are usually glued down using some type of caulk (at least the track I removed in the past was). Get a stiff putty knife and break the bond between the tub and the track, then peel/pull it off. I then cleaned up the surface of the tub with a silicone caulk remover, some careful scraping with a razor blade and some 600 wet/dry sandpaper (fiberglass/acrylic tub, don't know if this works with other tubs).
--
Jim Sullivan
Don't plant your bad days, they turn into bad weeks,