Removing a bumper sticker...

We have bought a new car and want to save the bumper sticker off the old car for the new one. Any way to do that? Not likely, but maybe...
It says "Where the hell is Chitna?" Not likely to get back there to buy a new one. But if anyone in Chitina is reading this and can send me one... Though I can't image what you would be reading it on.
Toller wrote:

Heat gun or hair dryer will get it off.
Toller wrote:

Bumper stickers are for retards.

buy a new one or have a new one made. what does it mean?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It means morons have bumper stickers. The rest of us just sneer, hiss, and curse them.
on 6/2/2007 6:04 PM Clancy Wiggum said the following:

That's what the one I have on my bumper says. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

pfft! Funny!

If it's plastic and not too old, it can be fairly easy. If it's paper, very hard.
Bub is probaby right.
Where the hell is Chitna anyhow?

My son simply pulled it off and reapplied it. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Chitina is about a 4 hour drive northeast of Valdez Alaska. It has a hundred or two people. I saw the bumpersticker when in McCarthy, which is a 3 hour drive beyond Chitina and is supposedly the most remote spot on earth you can (almost) drive a car to. You had to be there to appreciate the sticker.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Chitina,+AK,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Heat, I thought I heard heat with a plastic scraper could both remove it, and not damage any finish. Then cleaned up with an adheasive remover. Or the lazy way, put a bumpersticker you like over it. ;)
tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com

Moot point now, since his kid peeled it off successfully. But he wanted to REUSE the sticker, not just get it off.
aem sends...