Removing 1 pc shower/ tub

I would like to replace my 30 yr old 1 pc. fiberglass tub/ shower enclosure with newer 4 pc enclosure. How do I remove old 1 pc. unit and is "nailing lip " behind the current drywall ? Will I have to remove some drywall to remove it ? Are all bath enclosure studs a standard spacing ? ie. - two close together toward outside of enclosure ? Thanks. Dan

Reply to
DMahon8607

Yes.

Yes.

Only if you're real lucky. Plan for the worst, hope for the best..Good luck and wear your safety glasses when you use the SwazAll.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst