Removeable Gutters

My gutters are filled with ice again, thanks to this east coast of the U.S. storm. I think I'd just like to take them down in December & put them up again in March. Any systems that make this easy?
Thanks.
-- Mark
Nick Hull wrote:

I like this idea. Thanks!
The top of the downspout could be a funnel; no direct connection required, just shove the top out of the way a little when un/folding the gutters.
-- Mark