Remove Window from Clopay Garage Door?

My new house (been here two months) has a broken garage door window. It's a Clopay door and there are metal pieces around the windows, and I can't figure out how to remove them so I can get the broken window out, and then replace it. I'm not talking about the insert, just the four pieces that, I think, hold the window in place. Anyone know how to do this? (No help at the Clopay web site.) Thanks for any help.
About 6 months ago, I watched a show about burglary. Showed a view from the inside of a garage, with the burglar breaking the window, reaching in and pulling the emergency release cord, and was opening the door within 5 seconds of starting to break the window. So...is the broken window near the middle?