Remove Paint drips from Window Trip?

I was wondering if there was anyway to remove paint drips from window trim. The trim is in very good condition and has a stain finish. The only problem is the last people to paint the place made a real mess and dripped paint all over everything. Do I have to strip them down to bare wood and refinish?

you might try a paint remover like goof-off first.
If it is wall paint it is latex Alcohol or store bought products will soften it. The problem is what kind of varnish was used , Water base may soften also. try an area see what happens
Do you guys think a heat gun will work? Someone told me to try it.