Remove Old Kitchen Cabinet Shelf without Destroying

Trying to remove old kitchen cabinet shelf with phillips head screw "locks" without destroying shelf and without removing entire cabinet assembly.
Shelf "locks" (pictured x2) are at top and bottom of cabinet enclosures.
Phillips head screw in lock unscrews 2 turns maximum and loosens shelf up in-place, but still unable to remove shelf???
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image
Bob,
What holds the shelf to this "shelf lock"? Is there a screw under the shelf?
Dave M.
replying to David L. Martel , Bob wrote:

Dave, no screw under shelf. The "lock" is a Titus connector, which I learned online, which expands a pin or dowel in the shelf. I have all 4 loosened but am still at a loss for how to get shelf out without pulling out entire cabinet assembly?

Since that is the bottom of the cabinet, tapping it up or down should remove it. Problem is, the bottom and top are what are holding the cabinet together; if you remove the bottom, the rest of the cabinet may or may not stay together - and installed - depending upon how it was hung.
--

dadiOH