Remove Electric Furnace

I live in a mobile home, and have recently changed heating systems. I would like to remove the old electric furnace to utilize the space as a pantry, but I do not know how to do this. Can anyone please instruct me in the steps to remove this furnace? I would greatly appreciate it.
There are probably screws holding it to the floor.

No one can see it and no one know just what you have, so no one can give you a good answer.
Regardless, have the power disconcerted before you do anything. Then look around for things to take apart and take them apart.
Ed, All the ones I've seen are pretty basic units. They are either Nordyne (aka Miller, aka Lear Seigler) or Coleman. They are downflows, installed in a closet. They usually only have two or four screws holding them to the floor, and sometimes the duct flange is bent over the heater housing. They have no return duct work, and draw the air through a grill in the closet door.

you

Changed?? Where is the new system?
Way to many variables to even point you into a direction. Call the folks that put in the new one and ask for recommendations.