Remove Deadbolt

I have a Merit deadbolt on my front door that I want to remove. This lock has a bolt that rotates 90 degrees up to latch.
First I took off the cover plate then removed two big screws that hold the latch assembly to the door. I see nothing else to unscrew and nothing on either the inside or outside cylinder to remove.
What do I do next?