Remove concrete from brick

Has anyone any safe suggestions for removing concrete from brick. Sloppy contractor splashed concrete on brick wall when he poured a new driveway. I would not let him powerwash and of course I never saw him again. BBB said tough luck, get a lawyer.(not worth the aggravation) I would rather try it myself. Frank
KTECH wrote:

Hi, Small chisel and hammer with lot of patience?
KTECH wrote:

There is no easy way and depending on the brick, you may end up damaging the brick trying.
Options include but are not limited to power wash, wire brush, chisel and hammer, acid wash, sand blasting and I am sure a few others. Anything strong enough to remove concrete is likely to also damage the brick. I would suggest the sooner the better. Also note that the BBB is paid for by businesses for businesses.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit